Sunday, March 27, 2016

Fitness Buddy

Hello again, Bloggers! This week I will be reviewing the app Fitness Buddy and I will add a few personal opinions about it as well. The Fitness Buddy not a fancy app, or even a pretty one. From the very first time I opened it, I was unimpressed by the home page. I really want the apps I use to look clean, and be easy to use. I also do not want any ads for additional purchases, which this app has. After battling the ads and finding a workout, it was a lot like the other apps I have reviewed.


The only thing I believe that this app is great for, is getting an understanding of how to properly execute the workout. Other than this, the app falls very short of my expectations of a fitness app. if you are a beginner, and want to learn how to do specific exercises, this app might be good for you, but I would also recommend you take a look at the previously published Sworkit app. I deleted this app after exploring it. Not very impressed at all. I am using this post as a warning for the Bloggers out there who are looking for something helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment