Sunday, March 27, 2016

Home Workout App.

For the second post this week, I decided to look for an app that is similar to my favorite fitness app Sworkit. I found an app called Home Workout (5 minutes). The idea of this app is very similar to Sworkit, and has many similar features. The look of the app is very simple, and it is easy to navigate. This allows any ages to get into the workouts! The only downfall to this app is that it doesn’t look as good as the others. I was turned off from this app right when I opened it. I attempted the multi-workout stage, and I loved it! In just 5 minutes, you can burn calories.
 

I was watching Captain America today, and I decided to use this app between commercials since they are about 5 minutes long as well. I figured out that the workouts sometimes included dumbbells, and that is inconvenient for those who done own them. So if you choose the arms and chest workout, be sure to be around weights of some sort! This is the only downfall of this app. It is a nice little smaller version of Sworkit, and I believe it to be pretty helpful to someone who has access to a personal gym! 


2 comments:

  1. first want to say great blog. I like how you yourself are using these apps that you find to properly explain what they're all about. The one thing though that I think your blog could improve from is the layout. everything seems to compressed at least for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to download some of these apps and try them for myself. I like how you pick out certain apps, I know there must be a million of them. Might want to check a few spelling mistakes in this post! Overall, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete