Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Apple Watch Activity App.

Hello everyone, and welcome back to another fitness app review! Just this week I was wondering what to write about…then it hit me. I have had an Apple Watch for the whole semester, and I have yet to write about the built in application. This handy device picks up on almost everything you do throughout the day. The app comes with three goals that you can choose to meet, and it is helpful for keeping up with your calories that you have burned. I have used this app since the first day I opened my Apple Watch. Next I will take you all through the settings that this app has to offer.
First you have the “Move” ring on the watch. This is the outer most ring, and is the biggest goal you have. What this does is count the amount of time you were active throughout the day, and it keeps track up until you meet your goal. The goal is something you set before you use the app, and it can be updated whenever you want. Next is the “Exercise” ring, and this is the middle loading bar. This will keep track of your intense activities. This will pick up jogging, sprints, lifting weight, etc. Lastly, you have the “Sitting/Standing” ring. This is the smallest amount of bar available, and I admit, the only bar I complete each day. With all three of these bars, it is easy to keep track of. It also archives your achievements, and previous workouts so you can see how you did the previous week/month. I love this app, and it has helped keep me honest this whole semester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment