Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Plate Calorie Tracker

Hello there bloggers, and welcome to the twelfth Fitness App Review blog! I decided to write about a nutrition app again because of the podcast I posted below. In the podcast, I talk about my struggles with dieting, how I fought those struggles, and I also left you readers a few challenges! This week, we will talk about the My Plate Calorie Tracker. This app is very user friendly, and it has a very easy log in process. You can choose to login through Facebook (which I did), or you can register under any other email. The app also links with your IPhone, which allows it to sync your Health app information.
This will let you track almost anything you eat, and will give you the closest estimation of how many calories you have just taken in. When I made macaroni, I had a very close calorie count, and then on the home page, it had how many calories I had to burn in order to meet my weight loss goal. The goal is set when you first log into your account. I loved how easy it was to use this app, and how organized the information was. I highly recommend this for anyone trying to go on a strict diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment