Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Instant Abs Trainer Review

What if I told you that a sweet summer bod is just one click away? What if I told you that you could get abs with just a little bit of work on your part, and all you had to do was to download an app? You would say that I’m full of…”it”, right? Well you would be correct. There is no shortcut when it comes to getting that summer body ready, but the 100+ ab exercises on the “Instant Abs” app will definitely will help you get there. This app is incomplete, and the user has the ability to do many different lifts and body groups. The simple layout is perfect for any aged user, and it also has workouts that allow you to multitask at home.
 I decided I wanted to try one of the body weight workouts, and they only last about 7 minutes, depending on the selected workout. My first time through, it was honestly really easy, and I hardly got a workout. But the beauty of this app, is that it has all of these workouts for you, and you can manipulate your workout based on your ability. I decided to try some of the more advanced movements, and apply them to the same routine as the workout that is supplied by the app. I got WORKED. It was honestly quick and not so easy, but simple. I really like that you can continue to work the core without having to repeat the same lift over and over again. This is what really makes this app worth of a download to me. Hope you all like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment